Thursday 15 July 2010

Day three...


The first half of the day was spent editing the images we had taken yesterday on Photoshop. We were given another overload of information before we started, of a quick overview of what each button does (which is quite a remarkable amount on Photoshop). Surprisingly remembering more than I thought I would and I started my editing.

In the afternoon we were able to customize our blogs (I went for a very simplistic style as you can probably see unless I’ve changed it again). After this we were given all the information about the Arts Award and started brain-storming a range of ideas for our own self led project. Vicky showed the website www.learningtoloveyoumore.com, which I thought was a brilliant insight into a creative project and good for generating ideas. Even though it was at a much larger scale than is possible for me to do, it helped inspire me with my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment