Thursday 15 July 2010

Day four...

Today we did film editing, using the film that we had recorded yesterday. It’s safe to say this was not my forte.. I needed an uncountable amount of help and my finished product was nothing to shout about. However, I learnt to use imovie (at its simplest) so the time was not wasted.

Later on I arranged an interview for 4:00pm with Andrew Hunt who is a local artist and painter. I love his work as he paints people in their everyday life in comical situations which everyone can relate to. I researched his career and then prepared a mix of questions, all that I was intrigued to find out.
At 4 Vicky and I, carrying two audio recorders, a camera and my questions, two doors down from the Site Gallery to Yorkshire Artspace (YAS) where Andrew Hunt has his studio. As he opened the door to his studio an extremely cute Terrier ran out to greet us with a collar that read 'Hi, im Arthur'. His studio was just how you would imagine an art studio to be. He was so down to earth which made the interview genuine and an enlightening insight into his life, work and thoughts on the world. (see my Arts Award part C for more infom!)

Today I also finalised my idea for section D for my bronze art award.. just need to get started on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment