Friday 23 July 2010

Day nine...


Finishing off day! Another day sat at the Mac but for good causes. After I had completed all of my Arts Award written assignments, I set off to bring my final piece in my project together. I firstly had to resize all of my images and then type up all of my quotations on the same size document as my pictures.

This took absolutely ages and I felt such a relief when I had finished them. I could then start with the fun bit of actually creating it on Dreamweaver. I matched up the images and quotations that I wanted to go together and uploaded them, continually managing to confuse myself with which quotations I had already used. I decided to alternate from image and quotation because I wanted the page to be self-explanatory when you first looked at it. I created a title to the page and pressed save. My mini project is completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment