Sunday 18 July 2010

Day five...


As soon as I arrived I started to edit my interview with Andrew Hunt on audacity (with my new skills I had gained on the first day!). Due to going on a bit of a tangent at the end this took quite a long time to edit but before lunch I had a perfected my interview. I will upload the interview at a later date.

In the afternoon I started my mini project, which goes by the name of Little white liars'. I am asking members of the public the last white lie they told and then taking a picture of them with a white board in front of their face. Once I have enough images I am going to Photoshop the lies that people have told me onto the board, mixing peoples lies up. I am mixing up the lies as I want to explore the initial judgements we have of each other through the lies we tell. So I set off asking members of the public. Some were friendlier than others but I still managed to get a fair few pictures. Unfortunately the heavens opened so I had to take refuge back at the gallery. Once I was back I put my mini project to the side and I started to explain my experience, the affect it had on me and what I learnt from my interview with Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment